Botanical Garden

Last week a friend and me went to the botanical garden in my town. There's also a butterfly house event right now so it sounded really interesting to me. I have a split opinion about it to be honest, it's the same like with zoos or keeping reptiles at home as pets, not to mention the circuses, but it was wonderful to see such beautiful creatures so close, the plants are amazing as well! Especially the Mimosa or also called "touch me not" plant and the huge cacti, I just had "goals"(Instagram language) in my mind haha. 
It took me a while to publish this post because I wanted to create gifs out of the videos that I made on my discovery trip. Videos and animations are pretty new for me but now I have taught myself about it and will definitely expand my skills and knowledge more in future. I hope you like it!















No comments :

Post a Comment